Monday, January 26, 2009

HOUSE PHOTO'S

Well since forever ago I have promised these photo's to Maggie aka Bob...so here goes girl!


First we will start with the Kitchen:



Then there is the dining room


Then we will go into the Living Room





Ok fun huh...here is a lil peak at what will be in our bedroom...it's all thrown together and its not gonna look like this but here goes:




Then there is the spare bathroom




And my oh so cute and sweet lil pink room:


That's all I have ready for now. I will have the rest up this weekend. I hope you have enjoyed them.




3 comments:

M said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

The suitcases are precious and the dress form is PERFECT!!!!!

Something I've done in my kitchen is take a cute flower pot (I had one that is plaid with cherries that Mom got me AGES AGO) and filled it with my colorful spatulas and cooking spoons. Granted, I'm OBSESSED with spatulas, but I LOVE the look!

I can't wait to see more. Everything is fantastic!

xo
bizzob

~SHANNON~ said...

i have a container on the stove with spatulas and spoons and such. im a kitchen utensil fanatic.

Anonymous said...

Love the fireplace. Your house is really nice!