Tuesday, February 9, 2010

~Bringing Back Sassiness~

Wow it's been a while since I last blogged! Thought I was a believer! LOL! Sorry but this one will have to be a short one today!
A lot has happend in the last few months! The holidays were wonderful to us. We really enjoyed spending time with our family and together! Lots of good food, news, and gifts! But the best gift of all will come May 17, 2010! We are expecting our first child! A GIRL!!! A sweet, cute, sassy lil thing named Payton Makenna Poling! We can not wait for this moment and wishes it were tomorrow! The pregnancy has been good, lots of being sick but good. I wouldn't change it for the world!
When I get more free time and the rest of our news today I will post again later! Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year so far and we love you all!
Love,
Billy, Shannon & Payton

1 comment:

M said...

WOMAN, I HAVE MISSED THE HOLY HADES OUT OF YOU!

Welcome back to the blogosphere. I love what you've done with the place! I'm glad Payton will be joining us here, too!

Pictures for the masses, kleez!

xoxoxoxox
Aunt Uncle Bob